Charles Macheers is a dedicated family man, patriot, professional and your Republican State Representative in the 39th District of Kansas.
Charles brings his broad expertise and fiscal management skills to the Taxation Committee, Energy and Environment Committee, Pensions and Benefits Committee and Agriculture and Natural Resources Budget Committee. Visit the Kansas Legislature website for times and locations of committee meetings.
More about Charles
Charles' constituents in the 39th District will benefit from his high level of professionalism and service.
As a community volunteer and steward, Charles has served as a board member of the Shawnee Mission Hospital Patient Advisory Board, volunteered for Christmas in October, and participated in volunteer outreach and Vacation Bible School at his church, along with his wife, Diane, and their son.
Charles has volunteered for many Republican campaigns, and is serving his third term as a Precinct Committeeman.
Charles has been a board member of the Northwest Johnson County Republicans since 2009, supporting the Kansas Republican Party platform and issues. He is also a member of the NRA, the Kansas State Rifle Association, the Federalist Society, the Jayhawk Society, and Business Networking International.
Charles has earned the endorsements of these individuals and organizations:
- Governor Sam Brownback
- Secretary of State Kris Kobach
- State Senator Mary Pilcher-Cook
- Representative John Rubin
- Representative Brett Hildabrand
- Kansans for Life (pro-life organization)
- NRA and Kansas State Rifle Association (defenders of Second Amendment rights)
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce (pro-business organization)
- National Federation of Independent Business (represents small and independent businesses)
- Kansas Farm Bureau (the voice of agricultrue)
- Kansas Contractors Association (represents heavy, highway and utility construction industry)
- Kansas REALTORS® PAC and Kansas City Association of REALTORS® (promotes private property rights)
- Northwest Johnson County Republicans (regional Republican organization)